Sign in to follow this  
Guest Love Shoes

Photos of Sydney and surrounds

Guest Love Shoes
Live from where? It looks a great place to sit

I'm Angus .... oh Kate the food in there is yummy .... I can't stop thinking about the ribs ..... :happy:

Guest northshorepom

I like the way you've got the massively tall and fat bloke in the same shot as "Big men's clothing" shop in the background

Guest Mary Rose

I can't enjoy looking at them as much as I would like just using my Samsung III. Tried uploading a photo but just lost my thread

20130522_162729.jpg

maybe it worked this time. House I like in Redfern.

20130522_162729.jpg.b4a86a11171e1595b67b15bbf0865c39.jpg

Guest Love Shoes
I like the way you've got the massively tall and fat bloke in the same shot as "Big men's clothing" shop in the background

I didn't notice that lol, will look on my photos and zoom in, sore eye so need all the help i can get .... Hey the big guy might be mr shoes, lol, I will go & check ....

Guest Love Shoes

I tried to photograph the opera house, but it did not pick up too well, the colours of the lighting was quite pale, pretty, but no good from an iPhone on a ferry

Guest Kate
I can't enjoy looking at them as much as I would like just using my Samsung III. Tried uploading a photo but just lost my thread

[ATTACH=full]82[/ATTACH] maybe it worked this time. House I like in Redfern.

Love it, I'm going to ask a blonde question is that stone or wood? This is one thing I loved about Sydney you have so many beautiful character buildings that I haven't seen anywhere else in Oz

Guest Love Shoes

Found it .. it's a pity he wasn't stood underneath it .. I didn't know I had done that :happy:

Guest Love Shoes

I can't like ... must power down my laptop, see if that's the problem .... BTW guy's I like your posts :happy:

Guest Mary Rose

Why do my pics upload on their sides? They are right side up when I load them?

Guest northshorepom
Sydney CBD doing its impression of "Cloud City" off of Star Wars this morning..... [ATTACH=full]64[/ATTACH]
Got a better one this morning from the same place (an office I work in from time to time)

PICT0096.jpg

PICT0096.jpg.02890b88ab658a7a389bf02c7c0577e0.jpg

Guest LKC
Got a better one this morning from the same place (an office I work in from time to time)

[ATTACH=full]97[/ATTACH]

We have pretty much the same view of Sydney as this from our suburb, but from the other side. The other morning (maybe Tuesday?) was spectacular, with fog down in the basin and just the very tops of the buildings poking out. I Like the photo, but my Like function doesn't work at the moment.

I have some photos to add, but I will have to work out how to do them later on.

Guest Kate

These photos were my first ever trip to Sydney a few years ago, I don't know where a few of them are especially the first one on here

P1130326.JPG

P1130328.JPG

P1130445.JPG

100_0676.JPG

P1130326.JPG.094b4f3a415390f22de731e1481cbf57.JPG

P1130328.JPG.1371b1b0f2592dfaa2b6bad10db66775.JPG

P1130445.JPG.721278049ec664092a52f2ba0968bffa.JPG

100_0676.JPG.565f0e49863e39731b1ff295286b1c78.JPG

Guest northshorepom

First one looks like Middle Harbour, somewhere. My golf club (at Northbridge) has a view like that

Bottom one Bondi, obv - Icebergs club right in front

More anon

Guest Dan

This is actually reversed (cos I used it as a facebook cover and my scon wipes out the bottle unless reversed). The bottle, and the opera house are *really* on the left. Meaning this is at... Mrs Macquaries chair. Well not quite, I was sitting on rocks in the water taking this... the "chair" is to my left.

bottle-opera.jpg

bottle-opera.jpg.487290ca79ab493ac0d5384c384b86fa.jpg

Guest northshorepom

Your second shot is overlooking the Spit, towards Mosman Kate

Dunno where you were standing to take that

Guest Kate
Your second shot is overlooking the Spit, towards Mosman Kate

Dunno where you were standing to take that

Neither do I lol. We went on one of the City Sightseeing Trips

Guest Kate
Should be an easy guess:

[ATTACH=full]102[/ATTACH]

Lovely photo Dan, remember I am a nube on Sydney, would I be right in thinking it has to be at Luna Park

Guest Kate
Fantastic photos everyone! Can't wait to get back there....

Have to agree Ang, especially when i was doing the picnic thread, there are so many beautiful places

Guest Dan

Kate sorry I wasn't aware you are a Sydney nube. It is Luna yeah. That shot was an afterthought. I wasn't even IN Luna Park I was walking around the outside, and that caught my eye.

You wouldn't want to be here this week. Cold. Wet. Miserable :(

Guest Kate
Kate sorry I wasn't aware you are a Sydney nube. It is Luna yeah. That shot was an afterthought. I wasn't even IN Luna Park I was walking around the outside, and that caught my eye.

You wouldn't want to be here this week. Cold. Wet. Miserable :(

We are back in Cairns for the lovely blue skies and warmth :cool: It is a great shot, I thought you must have stole it from google at first lol

Guest Metoo

image.jpg

Manly beach and I forget the name of the bridge, OH calls it the 'coat hanger' I'm sure somebody on here can remind me

image.jpg

image.jpg.4b960f277d2b8e1f778e941c47d29339.jpg

image.jpg.9a1a48cf5d2d9329283352c964789b9f.jpg