Kate

New Admin

I just want to take 5 seconds to introduce myself as your new admin. We recently took over the site from Snook and would like to thank him for this opportunity.

I have been running and managing forums for a number of years and hope we can bring you lots of valuable information along with increased traffic to the site.

My door is always open so if you have any ideas or complaints please feel free to message me.

Kate

Hello stranger, see I knew you would come and keep my company. I can't remember when you did your back packing did you get to Sydney?

Hello :) Looks like you've made some big changes already. To be fair I probably won't be that active, as I'm already on a number of forums already, but I'll pop in from time to time to say gday :)

• Like 1

Hello :) Looks like you've made some big changes already. To be fair I probably won't be that active, as I'm already on a number of forums already, but I'll pop in from time to time to say gday :)

Lovely to see you back Dan.

I've only just joined, but I already prefer this to POI...

Welcome, yes it is a nice forum, lot's of useful links and other stuff ... look forward to reading your posts x x

Like your avatar BTW ....