Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sydney Beatriders

What was the last movie you watched?

Guest Pommie B

Last week I went to the cinema and saw the singalong version of "Mamma Mia". Silly film but a damn good night out!

Guest destiny02

Hi ,

I am newbie here on this forum. I want to make more friend here. And Want to share my thoughts.

I would like tell you that I saw Revolution Road Last Month. I am fan of Kate Winslet. If movie didn't hit then I will see must.

Guest franfran
Not the last film that I saw, but the latest trailer I watched was for Disaster Movie. What do people reckon?

I haven't seen the whole movie, but from the bits I have seen, I think it's very appropriately named.

Guest franfran

If we're talking about DVDs rather than cinemas here, i watched a DVD os Charles Chaplin's "Limelight" (1952) last night. I've got a thing for old movies...

Guest boifromoz

i really wanna see Bruno but i heard bad reviews.....and suppose i also gotta see "australia" one day too but i heard thats pretty crap too

Guest seosecrets

The last movie that i watched was 2012.. The effects were amazing.. I also felt a little bit scared because the world might really end at 2012 but at the end of the movie, i realized that it is us people who are living in it are the ones who must be really concerned on what's really happening in the world we live. It is us who destroy it that might end it up.

Guest franfran

Sherlock Holmes opened here on 26 December, and we saw it the same day and I loved it. While I can see where people are coming from when they talk about Holmes and Watson being given the "action hero" treatment, I don't think that this was overdone. Remember too that the other Holmes movies were made quite some time ago, when the cinema going public had different expectations. Also the more recent versions of Holmes on television may be tame in comparison, but the television audience is a different sort of animal. If Holmes and Watson were given that sort of treatment, the film would probably be a financial failure, as it would only appeal to Holmes devotees rather than the general cinemagoing public.

The only thing that to me took a litle bit of getting used to was the idea of a somewhat scruffy looking Sherlock Holmes. Other than that, the character of Holmes as portrayed by Robert Downey Jr is pretty close to the original Sherlock Holmes - I would suggest it is closer to the original Holmes than the popular series of movies featuring Basil Rathbone. Holmes was not a superhuman genius who never made mistakes, rather he was an ordinary person with exceptional skills of observation and deduction - he did make mistakes from time to time - he just didn't make many of them.

We might even go back and see the film a second time while it's still at the cinemas - and I'll get the DVD when it comes out..................

Guest franfran

The last movie I watched in the cinema was Sherlock Holmes (see my earlier post) and the last movie I watched on DVD was To Steal a Million with Audrey Hepburn.

Guest SideWinder
Sherlock Holmes opened here on 26 December, and we saw it the same day and I loved it. While I can see where people are coming from when they talk about Holmes and Watson being given the "action hero" treatment, I don't think that this was overdone. Remember too that the other Holmes movies were made quite some time ago, when the cinema going public had different expectations. Also the more recent versions of Holmes on television may be tame in comparison, but the television audience is a different sort of animal. If Holmes and Watson were given that sort of treatment, the film would probably be a financial failure, as it would only appeal to Holmes devotees rather than the general cinemagoing public.

The only thing that to me took a litle bit of getting used to was the idea of a somewhat scruffy looking Sherlock Holmes. Other than that, the character of Holmes as portrayed by Robert Downey Jr is pretty close to the original Sherlock Holmes - I would suggest it is closer to the original Holmes than the popular series of movies featuring Basil Rathbone. Holmes was not a superhuman genius who never made mistakes, rather he was an ordinary person with exceptional skills of observation and deduction - he did make mistakes from time to time - he just didn't make many of them.

We might even go back and see the film a second time while it's still at the cinemas - and I'll get the DVD when it comes out..................

So did you notice the part where the bad guy, played by Mark Strong, mentioned the words New World Order?

Did you also notice the part where the masons said theyve been guiding the destiny of mankind for hundreds of years? You see those who rule the world always have their movie producers put in little lines like that. They like to mock the victim. The victim being humanity in general.

Guest carrie

Last night,I watched the green miles.it touches me so much, and i think that's the best movie ever i have saw,think tom hanks is a greatest actor.love him

Guest franfran

The last movie I watched was a a DVD of the Marx Brothers in "Duck Soup"

Guest jerrylewis

I am great movie lover and last movie i have watched is source code.This is a great movie.I enjoyed the whole movie.The action scenes are very good.