Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sydney Daygame

Andrew Mioch Seminar by Sydney Daygame

Guest Sydney Daygame

Andrew Mioch Seminar by Sydney Daygame

CHARISMA IS THE KEY TO DAYGAME

Hey Sydney Daygame,

My name is Andrew Mioch.

I'm excited to come to Sydney and come do speak to you guys. I love Sydney! I am a coach in Melbourne and have been doing this for over 2 years now.

I am extremely passionate, caring and honest. My specialties are relationship dynamics, female psychology, natural seduction, approaching, approach anxiety, relationship advice, building rapport, creating a deep connection and lifestyle design. I have worked with men all over the world and I look forward to getting your dating lives sorted.

Here are some videos of me -

This link is a video of me with a compilation of infields - [media]

[/media]

This link is an infield of me doing a direct daygame make out in under 5 mins - [media]

[/media]

This link is a documentary of me with one one of my past clients - [media]

[/media]

At the event I will be speaking about the following -

- Creating an desirable lifestyle

- Cutting down limiting beliefs and negative mindsets. Stop making excuses.

- Charisma and how this makes you amazing with women

- Honesty, Openness and Vulnerability to connect with women like you have never done before.

- No Tricks, Routines or a magic pill. Hard work and commitment and how it will pay off.

- and Lot's more

Included will be a special appearance from from Dominic Charisma Coaching's sexuality coach. He will be giving small talk on sexuality and how to truly satisfy a woman.

In this talk I will be giving away a lot of great exclusive content that I teach in my workshops. So don't miss out!

Event Date will be - Sunday the 12th April.

Time - 7pm - 9pm

Venue Location - Oscars Hotel. 2 Canal Road, St Peters NSW 2044. Lot's of parking out back of hotel complex. Go down back to Berne lane for car parking behind complex.

Cost - FREE! Your presence and a positive attitude to learn.

Look out for a sign that says "CC networking event"

Here is my website www.charismacoaching.com.au if you have any more questions don't hesitate to contact me on 0423 200 637 or andrew@charismacoaching.com.au

All the best guys I look forward to seeing you at the event

Regards

Andrew Mioch