Sign in to follow this  
Guest mwatkins01

Looking for cleaners!

Guest mwatkins01

Hi all,

I currently own a rental home in Glebe and do not have time these holidays to clean the house after each guest stay because I'm going away. I was wondering if anyone knows of any affordable and reliable cleaners in Sydney who can come and help me out? Thanks! :)

Michelle

Guest jess123

I've recently had a newborn, which hasn't allowed me to do as many household chores as usual - I could only do small things such as dusting the cupboards every now and then but haven't been able to do anything too substantial like cleaning my whole house. As a result I've had to book someone to come in and clean my house. These are the ones that I have tried so far:

HomeHello

These guys have been the best out of all the ones I have tried. Their cleaner did a really good job of making sure I was satisfied with everything and the company's customer service was also great. The online booking process was also very easy to use and took only minutes to book a cleaner. It only costed me $75 for a 3hr clean that I was really happy with so I would definitely recommend these guys.

Spotless Cleaning

This company gave me a pretty average clean that I actually complained to them about because they were relatively more expensive than other options. The cleaner was also late by about 20mins, which annoyed me because I was running on a tight schedule that day. It was also a hassle for me to get a quote from them because they got back to me several days after I had requested for a quote on their website. This was a point where HomeHello was much better because they gave me a quote immediately after I put in my home and contact details during the booking process.

Overall, I would recommend HomeHello. Hope this helps.