Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cerberus1

Travel insurance for emigration

Recommended Posts

Guest Cerberus1

We've been asked a few times on the forum about situations where regular travel insurance won't cover you. In those circumstances, we recommend a specialist provider such as Go Walkabout.* If you're emigrating overseas, Go Walkabout offer one way Travel Insurance providing cover up to 90 days from UK Departure. * They offer travel insurance cover for travellers over 65. Cover for medical conditions. * Go Walkabout travel insurance provide cover for student, gap year travellers and backpackers. Extreme sports and activities cover available. * For pets, they offer specialist one way emigration insurance for your cat or dog’s journey plus 36 hours upon arrival. Find out more information at www.go-walkabout.co.uk


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.