Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alex

Sydney Socials 2014

Guest Alex

Hi folks

A few of us have made plans to meet next Sunday 13th July 2014 at 2.30pm for coffee and cake. Location is currently undecided but it will be somewhere central and I will post more details later in the week. Very happy to take suggestions if anyone wants to suggest favourite cafes in town that will take a few of us easily.

A little about me - I am early 30s and arrived in Sydney in March this year from London. It was a bit of a shock to the system and took me a couple of months to settle but I love it now. I'm here for a year on my working holiday visa so would love to meet some new people to start making the most of my time out here.

If you would like to come please, by all means, post here (I'm keen to avoid the echo effect from last time I posted and could just hear the sound of my own voice!), but do also pm me so that I can give you my mobile no. in case you get lost or need to contact me on the day.

Have a lovely weekend and hope to see some of you next Sunday!

Alex

Guest Gem81

Looks great Alex I'll definitely be there also I'll see if my friend is free she is on a working visa for a year also.. I'm more permanent so I'll be sticking around!

Guest Alex

Hope to see some of you tomorrow. Don't forget to pm me if you get the chance so I can let you have my mobile no. in case you can't find us.