Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jayen

Choosing a suburb in Sydney?

Is SuburbChooser.com useful?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Is SuburbChooser.com useful?

Guest Jayen

Hi All,

I made a website SuburbChooser.com to help people figure out where in Sydney to rent. Hopefully people who visit here will find it useful. Please post feedback.

Thanks,

Jayen

Guest Jayen

To the people who vote 'no', could you tell me how I can improve the site? Thanks.

Guest matthewroberts

it's quite interesting and useful. maybe some extra parameters might help - the initial 3 are great, but most of the places we looked at looked too far from the beaches maybe

Guest Jayen

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for your suggestion. If you enter "Any beach" as an address, it should push results closer to the beaches. This is an experimental feature that was recently added on the 14th.

Hopefully the map helped you quickly see how far your results were from the beach, so you didn't lose too much time.

Thanks for trying it out and thanks for the feedback.

--Jayen

Guest esther

it is informative but when i chose other parameters like to show me safety details, it took long and shown nothing. However, good work and will be visiting more often ... thanks for the effort

Guest Jayen

Hi Esther,

Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear you had trouble. The safety details sometimes take 30 seconds to show. I've just made some improvements in this area and I hope that they now show in less than 1 second.

Please let me know if you have any other feedback.

Thanks,

Jayen