Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jaydad84

Sydney meet-up, Rhodes outdoor cinema + fireworks sat 8th feb

Guest Jaydad84

Hi, I posted in another forum, then had a look and realised this would be more appropriate:

http://www.sydneyforum.com/threads/introduction-thread-meet-up-in-sydney-this-coming-saturday.161841/

To quote myself:

Hi, my name is Jay. I'm 29 and from Newcastle, England

I've just emigrated to Sydney with my wife (Manda, also 29) and somehow through all my time posting/lurking on the pomsinoz forum I managed to miss out the Sydney forum.

As I posted on the pomsinoz forums (http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/new-south-wales/204440-sydney-meet-up-rhodes-sat-8th-feb-4pm-onwards-cinema-park.html#post1936430899)

There's an event this coming saturday in Rhodes, Sydney, NSW:

'Cinema in the Park' - Saturday 8th February at Rhodes Foreshore Park, Shoreline Drive / Cnr. Mary street with food and activities starting from 4pm and fireworks at 9:30pm

We thought it would be a good opportunity to meet new people. So if anyone is free this coming weekend we'll be there from 4:30.

Post below if free and coming, I'll check back before saturday.

J

Either post in the link or here if free and up for a free day out

Guest Metoo

Hello Jay,

I hope you have a successful meet up tomorrow. If we were in Sydney we would be coming for sure, unfortunately we are still in UK and will be going to a Live Down Under seminar in Birmingham instead.

I wonder how many people will be there from Pomzinoz lol.

Metoo x

Guest Jaydad84

We have 3 couples coming :)

I remember we attended a seminar in Edinburgh...it was pretty good just to ask loads of questions and see jobs etc.

Hope it goes well for you.

J

Guest tamrynabrey

Hey how did the meet up go. Me and my bf 30 and 32 just arrived in sydney and it's already pretty overwhelming. Be great to share the experience and meet some couples. He is from the west in uk and I'm from south Africa.