Sign in to follow this  
Guest barbieshrimp

NEED INVESTIGATOR JOB ASAP - HELP

Guest barbieshrimp

Sent on behalf of my husband.

Police detective looking for investigator work. Seriously considering leaving police force to join private company as an investigator. Does anyone know any employer who could provide sponsorship from UK for an investigator role, 16 years experience as Detective within Police Force however now looking for work as investigator, experienced in insurance fraud/money laundering and "cash for crash" investigations. Any help/advice appreciated. Not limited to a particular area of Australia, our options are open at present. He is a very experienced detective and very hardworking, just needs a chance to show it.

Guest Kate
Sent on behalf of my husband.

Police detective looking for investigator work. Seriously considering leaving police force to join private company as an investigator. Does anyone know any employer who could provide sponsorship from UK for an investigator role, 16 years experience as Detective within Police Force however now looking for work as investigator, experienced in insurance fraud/money laundering and "cash for crash" investigations. Any help/advice appreciated. Not limited to a particular area of Australia, our options are open at present. He is a very experienced detective and very hardworking, just needs a chance to show it.

Hope you find something. Unfortunately sponsorship is hard to get, I would recommend getting a CV together and then post it out to every company you can find in the white pages. Good luck and I hope you find something