Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stevo84

Looking to expand friends and social network in Sydney

Guest Stevo84

Hey everyone!

I moved to Sydney about 8 weeks ago with my wife & two French bulldogs, we're living in the area of Balmain/Rozelle. We've built a good network of mates already but mainly through work and we're keen to expand this outside of work circles. Besides we love meeting new people and making friends!

I'm 28 and a Manc and my wife is 26 and a geordie. We moved here from Amsterda after spending 5 years there. We're on 4 year business 457 visas and will go for PR as soon as we can but we LOVE it here!

If anyone is looking to expand their social network and would like to arrange a meet up then feel free to get in touch!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Guest Love Shoes

Claire bear has posted a meet up .... Maybe worth you going along ....

So pleased your loving OZ life ...:cool:

Guest AussieWannabe

My wife is a Geordie too! We'll have to get together when our visas finally get approved...

Guest Kate

Just love the geordie accent, if I was down there I would have to meet up just to listen to your OH lol.

Guest Love Shoes

I always find it a very comforting accent .... Tbh I prefer northern accents ..... (Going to run for cover now) :D

Guest Freyah

Hey

I am moving with my boyfriend in January and am looking for some people to meet up with! I'm from Bristol originally and am starting as a teacher in scots college.

Are you guys meeting up soon?

Thanks Freya xx