Sign in to follow this  
Guest clairebear82

Sydney social group wanted!!

Guest Natalie

So, meeting up at the winery in Surrey hills on 12th April - what time? looking forward to meeting some new faces :)

Guest Flo

Hi guys! My boyfriend and I have just moved to wollongong (both 26 from swansea and Gloucester. .. few Gloucester girls here I've noticed!!) And would be keen to meet some new faces around the area. (In ozzy terms an hours commute is still in the area!) Train ride to sydney for some drinks is fine for us but do you mind outsiders?!! Flo xx

Guest Jaydad84

Hi Guys,

Is everyone still meeting up tomorrow evening?

We don't venture into the city often but keen to head in if there's a chance to meet up with some people in the same boat. We've been in Sydney now for around 2.5months, things seem to be becoming more normal now but would be great to hear some other experiences

Manda & Jay

Guest Andreas

I would also like to meet up. Have we scheduled a time and location? Seemingly not - so are we going to postpone? Could meet up another weekend.

Guest RickyUK

We arrive next week in Sydney, would be interested in joining any meet ups.

Guest Sarah A

Hi, are there anymore meet ups happening soon, I'd love to join one?

Thanks

Sarah :)

Guest Gem81

Hi Claire

I moved to Sydney at the beginning of feb and like you am looking to find a nice social group to hang out with.

I'm originally from Liverpool and have lived in Perth for the last 3 years. Moved to Sydney to move in with my man-(he's irish.)

We're Looking for some Down to earth people to hang out and have a laugh with other than each other!

He's sporty so we've met a few people through that - but I'm also hoping to meet up with some girls, and get a nice group together so we can go exploring what the city has to offer, have nice lunches and of course hit the shops!

I'm also up for trying new activities and would fancy starting yoga or anything really!

Guest Paul

Hey all, any meetups planned soon? If not, who's up for meeting for drinks in inner city somewhere? I've been here 6 months now and need to get off my butt and get a social group going.

Paul

Guest Gem81

Hi Paul, I think one of the girls on here is trying to arrange at least a coffee catch up on the 13th and perhaps we can sort out drinks or something after that'?

Guest Alex

Hi lovely people

I've just started a new thread for 2014 socials as this one seems to be dying down, so I thought those of us still looking to meet new people in Sydney could congregate over there. First get together on 13th July, would love to see some of you there.

Of course, please feel free to add any more suggestions for get togethers on that tab - would be great to kick start the 2014 social group!

Alex