Kirsty

10 days to go!

She cannot wait Kate; we get the countdown every day now - 5 more sleeps!! I'm hoping she fits right in as she's such a friendly little girl. I'm more nervous than she is. Lol!

I will try my best to advise on Sydney schools should anyone need to know anything ;)

Hope she loves it, sure she will x x

• Like 1

I think you're right Love Shoes! Could you not get paid to play the guitar? That'd be the best job ever! ;)

Hopefully one day .... Lots of practice needed, I haven't played electric for a bit now, amp problems .... long story ...... but given it a blast this arvo realised how bad I was at it :happy::banghead:

• Like 1

Thank you LS.....fingers and toes crossed :) Enjoy the rest of your day lovely lady :happy:

She'll be fine .... :hug:

You enjoy the rest of your day too, thank for the lovely lady compliment ..... Made me feel a bit gooey :joyful:

• Like 1

That's so true. I was like a nervous wreck the other day but the kids didn't bat an eyelid. I need to be more chilled out like them!

Isn't it funny how when we were kids we were so chilled, nothing really to worry about .... I now get so tense I get tightened muscles which cause tingling nerves, actually have it again now, had a massage on Monday to unknot the muscles and I am in pain :arghh: + iPad keyboard doing my head in now, gone really slow, be back later ......

It sounds like you've done the right thing about the job LS. You have to go with your gut on these things so if it didn't seem right to you, it probably wasn't. I still think you should go for a career with the guitar as I'm sure after some more practise, you'll be right back into the swing of things ;)

I know......if only we were as chilled and carefree now as we were back then. Hope the muscle pain eases for you. Massages are great but it does take a while for you to feel the benefits, especially if you've been feeling quite tense.

And, I've had the good fortune to 'meet' some lovely people on here and PIO and you're one of them :):hug:

• Like 1

It sounds like you've done the right thing about the job LS. You have to go with your gut on these things so if it didn't seem right to you, it probably wasn't. I still think you should go for a career with the guitar as I'm sure after some more practise, you'll be right back into the swing of things ;)

I know......if only we were as chilled and carefree now as we were back then. Hope the muscle pain eases for you. Massages are great but it does take a while for you to feel the benefits, especially if you've been feeling quite tense.

And, I've had the good fortune to 'meet' some lovely people on here and PIO and you're one of them :):hug:

Thank you, lovely lady x x :hug:

• Like 1

Don't talk to me about massages :wtf: I had one 3 years ago and never again, I couldn't sit or walk for 2 weeks.

• Like 2

Don't talk to me about massages :wtf: I had one 3 years ago and never again, I couldn't sit or walk for 2 weeks.

Ouch!!! Sounds excruciating! I've only ever gone for a back massage before and although it was nice at the time, I didn't feel relaxed or less stressed afterwards. :confused:

Hope you're feeling better Kate and hope you are free of the liquid diet asap!!!!! :hug:

• Like 1

I like the relaxing one's (which I have booked myself in for next week + a facial + eye brow pluck + trim) I can't remember the last time I had my eye brows done, hate it, I think I worry about them waxing or plucking away all the hairs :wtf: I had one a few years ago and when I looked in the mirror I was in shock, they just looked like two fine lines ... not a good look .....

• Like 2

Lol! I'm the same when it comes to getting my eyebrows done LS, although, the last time I went, I tried HD brows and got even more of a shock when I looked in the mirror. It looked as if I had 2 rather large and hairy caterpillars on my face because of the amount of eyebrow pencil that had been used! :eek: Needless to say, I went home and washed the stuff off. ;)

Still searching for a good beautician here.....it's always nerve wracking trying someone/somewhere new :shy:

• Like 1

My pamper session went well, still have eye brows & hair :bear::D not bad price either, full body massage, luxury facial, pluck of eye brows & tidy up of my hair for $139 .....

• Like 2

My pamper session went well, still have eye brows & hair :bear::D not bad price either, full body massage, luxury facial, pluck of eye brows & tidy up of my hair for $139 .....

That's a great price

• Like 1

That's a great price

I know, I had never seen the place until last week, it is hidden a bit up a alley (for want of a better word) apparently they opened in May .... I had already booked myself in with the Chinese lady .... who tortures me, when I was on my way to the cash machine (as Chinese lady only takes cash) :eek: saw a a board advertising full body massage $50 1 hour so I went in and made an appointment for (this week) ..... the facial was lovely too, all natural products .... hair cut (thinning out) not bad at all, I might book in for some foils next week or the week after, then that should take me to October, then I will get them done either when I am away or just before I go ..... $65 for foils .... really good prices ... most unusual :eek: the Chinese lady charges $45 for 45 minutes, which I thought was good ..... this place is a day spa, set up old hollywood glamour ..... I was impressed ...... oh and I still have eye brows :happy:

• Like 1

Hey LS,

How are you? That's not bad at all :) Are you feeling nice and relaxed now? Hope so :) Hope you've had a good week!

I felt wonderfully relaxed after, i said to the girl on the desk when I was paying that it was a wonderful way to spend an afternoon ..... I think it should be law that all us girls get to have a pamper day or half a pamper day at least once a month ..... after all we deserve it, and body & skin will thank us for it ..... I am a great believer in massage, haven't always been, but this past few years I have realised the healing benefits of the power of massage ..... oh my gosh I want another one now :happy: got to dash my washing machine is bleeping for fabric softener ..... just changed the beds, so thought I'd was the bedding tonight .... and hang out, then it's dry when I get up tomorrow ...... yes I am having a little lie in :cool:

• Like 1

I felt wonderfully relaxed after, i said to the girl on the desk when I was paying that it was a wonderful way to spend an afternoon ..... I think it should be law that all us girls get to have a pamper day or half a pamper day at least once a month ..... after all we deserve it, and body & skin will thank us for it ..... I am a great believer in massage, haven't always been, but this past few years I have realised the healing benefits of the power of massage ..... oh my gosh I want another one now :happy: got to dash my washing machine is bleeping for fabric softener ..... just changed the beds, so thought I'd was the bedding tonight .... and hang out, then it's dry when I get up tomorrow ...... yes I am having a little lie in :cool:

Glad you enjoyed your well deserved pamper session! Hope you got that long lie too ;)

I did .... a little too long a lie in, but I had not slept Thursday or Friday night ... my OH snores like a demented pig ..... it is so loud and unless I am lucky enough to get to sleep before him that's it .... I am awake until 4 am + .... :arghh:

Yeah, we are loving it thanks Kate. Just found out that our belongings will be with us on Monday and we can finally make the house feel like home :)

How are you and your gang? We are suffering from delightful viral infections atm and my son has developed croup - all thanks to a virus my daughter caught at school :( She's loving school though which is great..........the germs just aren't so great!