Sign in to follow this  
Guest LojaChica

New arrivals to sydney and surrounding area-car for sale-excellent condition

Guest LojaChica

87475l2_20.jpg

FOR SALE......NISSAN TIIDA ST-L C11 MY07...... 2007 LATE NOVEMBER MANUFACTURE.......18OOlt......WHITE.....AUTOMATIC. ...4 DOOR......VERY LOW MILEAGE......CD PLAYER AND RADIO>>>>>>>>ONLY DONE 36230KM>>>>>>>>SO...................You've read the Advert and you're thinking "Nissan Tiida" nothing flash in that..............You're right! It's not the sexiest car in the world BUT it is a good, solid, reliable, nice looking, practical Family Sedan that has never given us any issues since the day we purchased it.It is in excellent condition, inside and out AND we have never had to make any repairs on it except the usual Oil change and new tyres when needed.The Car is worth $10,450 - $11,880 on todays "Private Sale" prices and ALL sensible offers will be considered!......Please get in touch if you are interested and want something that you can rely ON......Kind regards.......Joanne.......AVAILABLE 7TH JULY

13390118.jpg

87475l2_20.jpg.a60704933678600344979253204b2d04.jpg

13390118.jpg.d7293f7281c3957a3845b67c495670d6.jpg

Guest Kate

I think for someone coming from overseas they are probably thinking, how much!!!!! What they won't realise is that 2nd hand cars are a fortune over here, you won't pick up much for under $10,000 these days. Did you have a price on it?

Guest LojaChica

Yes.........I agree....... just reduced to $10500.........Thanks Kate

Guest Kate

Why don't you put the link to red book for this particular car, I am not sure of all the details otherwise I would do it for you

Guest Kate

There are the companies who buy the cars off you but to be honest you get next to nothing for them

Guest LojaChica

Thanks Kate...............yes I know...........my Brother who is now handling the sale went all the way out to one who said they would buy it and when he got there it turned out they were a Broker and said "my client has found another car" pity they didn't tell him that over the phone!!!! So I spent a week thinking it was sold and it wasn't!

Guest Kate
Thanks Kate...............yes I know...........my Brother who is now handling the sale went all the way out to one who said they would buy it and when he got there it turned out they were a Broker and said "my client has found another car" pity they didn't tell him that over the phone!!!! So I spent a week thinking it was sold and it wasn't!

That's terrible. Have you tried gum tree although watch for scams on there to

Guest LojaChica

The Car is SOLD Kate! At a huge loss may I add.............didn't have any choice in the end............need a car here asap and the rental in peak season is very high............got $7000 for it through a broker...........what a waste.......thanks for all your support

Guest Kate
The Car is SOLD Kate! At a huge loss may I add.............didn't have any choice in the end............need a car here asap and the rental in peak season is very high............got $7000 for it through a broker...........what a waste.......thanks for all your support

Glad you sold it but what a shame that you took a huge loss :sorry: Oh well don't let it get you down onwards and upwards